let's get to know me !!!


holla !!!

hi everyone !!,  I hope you're willing to read a little bit of my profile. it might be boring, sorry, but I hope you can understand it. my name is ira, more fully ira khoiriyah. it's a pretty short name for a kid these days. no wonder, maybe it's also because my dad is the type of person who doesn't want to be complicated. he's known as a cold, quiet person - but when it comes to friends, he's very relatable - and he's originally a very caring person. 

Like most women, I often have mood swings, but when faced with meatballs, trust me, I'll be the most cheerful person ever. 

oh yeah, I'm the middle child of 3 siblings. besides being crazy about meatballs, I also love Ferris wheels. although sometimes I'm still nervous because of the height, but I always want to ride. i'm not very good at dressing fashionably. i also have fun friends, well, at least for now. 

I think I've said too much. if you want to chat with me again feel free to come over. see you next time. 

oh yeah almost forgot, i have a few words to end this encounter. these words i took from my idol. if you know who he is let me know :))

"No one is born ugly, we are just born into a judgmental society"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EDUCATION 4.0 : HUMAN COLLABORATION WITH AI

CONTENT WRITING